- Jeffrey Okudah, Ohio State
- C.J. Henderson, Florida
- A.J. Terrell, Clemson
- Jaylon Johnson, Utah
- Kristian Fulton, LSU
- Damon Arnette, Ohio State
- Jeff Gladney, TCU
- Trevon Diggs, Alabama
- Cameron Dantzler, Mississippi State
- Noah Igbinoghene, Auburn
- Bryce Hall, Virginia
- Troy Pride Jr., Notre Dame
- Josiah Scott, Michigan State
- A.J. Green, Oklahoma State
- Dane Jackson, Pittsburgh
- Javaris Davis, Auburn
- Essang Bassey, Wake Forest
- Darnay Holmes, UCLA
- Chase Lucas, Arizona State
- Lavert Hill, Michigan
- Lamar Jackson, Nebraska
- Javelin K. Guidry, Utah
- Reggie Robinson, Tulsa
- Stanford Samuels III, Florida State
2020 NFL Draft Cornerback Rankings
- First thing to notice is size. 5′-11″+ and 195lbs.+ would be considered the bigger size that NFL teams want. Bigger size than that is worth mentioning.
- Is he probably better as zone or press cover guy? Press guys generally are bigger and stronger, but not absolute.
- Long arms are a major plus, especially with outside corners.
- Ability to “locate the ball” quickly.
- Fights for contested balls.
- Sometimes they have “wide receiver mentality” wanting the ball.
- Can stay with fast receivers down the field.
- Can press receivers at the line.
- Strong against the run is important, good tackling ability.
- “Flips Hips” well allows to stay with receivers, especially in man coverage.
- Number of INT’s is important as well as pass break ups.
- Experience is important, number of starts at corner.
- Might they be a safety at next level? And general versatility to play in various positions.
- Is he more of an outside or inside corner?
- Can they cover tight ends as well as shifty RB’s?
- Can they contribute in punt return and kick return game?
Jeffrey Okudah, Ohio State, C.J. Henderson, Florida, Trevon Diggs, Alabama, Kristian Fulton, LSU.
Overall size, short area quickness, long speed, ability to track passes, ability to disrupt passes, blitzing skills, ability to defend the run.
In April of 2020 at Paradise, Nevada.