- Xavier McKinney, Alabama
- Grant Delpit, LSU
- Ashtyn Davis, California
- Davion Taylor, Colorado
- Kyle Dugger, Lenoir-Rhyne
- Julian Blackmon, Utah
- Brandon Jones, Texas
- Antoine Winfield Jr., Minnesota
- Josh Metellus, Michigan
- Chris Miller, Baylor
- Terrell Burgess, Utah
- Shyheim Carter, Alabama
- David Dowell, Michigan State
- Brian Cole II, Mississippi State
- Khaleke Hudson, Michigan
- Larry Pryor, Texas A&M
- Richard LeCounte, Georgia
- Jordan Fuller, Ohio State
- Alohi Gilman, Notre Dame
- J.R. Reed, Georgia
- Greg Eisworth, Iowa State
- Hamsah Nasirildeen, Florida State
- Jeremy Chinn, Southern Illinois
2020 NFL Draft Safety Rankings
- Can they cover deep, cover shallow routes, blitz, effective against the run in the box? If they can do all, they are super safety
- Some are just “centerfielders” or “cover the centerfield” and sort of a pure free safety.
- Some are very strong or tough but not great in coverage, and are better as “in the box” safeties.
- Tackling ability and willingness to tackle are key.
- Do they “break down” before a tackle or tackle without framing up to the ball carrier.
- Experience at the position.
- Can they play corner as well?
- Do they contribute in return game?
- Number of INT’s and sacks.
Xavier McKinney, Alabama, Grant Delpit, LSU, Ashtyn Davis, California.
Ability to cover short routes, medium routes, deep routes, open field speed, vision, ability to protect against the run and blitz.
In April of 2020 at Paradise, Nevada.