- Trevon Moehrig, TCU
- Jevon Holland, Oregon
- Talanoa Hufanga, USC
- Caden Sterns, Texas
- Hamsah Nasirildeen, Florida State
- Andre Cisco, Syracuse
- Aashari Crosswell, Arizona State
- Richard LeCounte, Georgia
- Paris Ford, Pitt
- Jeawon Taylor, Florida
- Richie Grant, UCF
- Divine Deablo, Virginia Tech
2021 NFL Draft Safety Rankings
- Can they cover deep, cover shallow routes, blitz, effective against the run in the box? If they can do all, they are super safety
- Some are just “centerfielders” or “cover the centerfield” and sort of a pure free safety.
- Some are very strong or tough but not great in coverage, and are better as “in the box” safeties.
- Tackling ability and willingness to tackle are key.
- Do they “break down” before a tackle or tackle without framing up to the ball carrier.
- Experience at the position.
- Can they play corner as well?
- Do they contribute in return game?
- Number of INT’s and sacks.
Spread the love