2022 NFL Draft Running Back Rankings includes a prospect ranking, a breakdown of scouting for the position, key questions about the position, and a link to learn more.
Running Back Rankings:
- Breece Hall, Iowa State
- Kenneth Walker III, Michigan State
- Isaiah Spiller, Texas A&M
- Mo Ibrahim, Minnesota
- Kyren Williams, Notre Dame
- Brian Robinson, Alabama
- D’vonte Price, Florida International
- Rachaad White, Arizona State
- Pierre Strong Jr., South Dakota State
- Jerrion Ealy, Ole Miss
- Zonovan Knight, N.C. State
- Zamir White, Georgia
- Master Teague, Ohio State
- Ty Chandler, North Carolina
- Kevin Harris, South Carolina
- Kennedy Brooks, Oklahoma
2022 NFL Draft Running Back Rankings
- How do they do in each of three major skills of being an NFL RB: running skill, passing ability, pass protection?
- Are they 220+ and considered a power back?
- “Vision” and seeing holes and good decision-making
- Ability to put foot in the dirt, make a cut and beat defenders
- After making a cut, can he accelerate quickly?
- Ability to make people miss in the open field.
- Open field “top gear” which allows them turn small runs into big plays.
- Hands and able to protect the ball.
- Experience. It is good for a RB to have enough experience to showcase their talents, but not too much where they already have absorbed a lot of hits.