- Kyle Hamilton, Notre Dame
- Bubba Bolden, Miami
- Jordan Battle, Alabama
- Reed Blankenship, Middle Tennessee
- Nolan Turner, Clemson
- Kolby Harvell-Peel, Oklahoma State
- Jalen Green, Mississippi State
- Brandon Joseph, Northwestern
- Marcus Hooker, Ohio State
- Greg Eisworth, Iowa State
- Leon O’Neal, Texas A&M
2022 NFL Draft Safety Rankings
- Can they cover deep, cover shallow routes, blitz, effective against the run in the box? If they can do all, they are super safety
- Some are just “centerfielders” or “cover the centerfield” and sort of a pure free safety.
- Some are very strong or tough but not great in coverage, and are better as “in the box” safeties.
- Tackling ability and willingness to tackle are key.
- Do they “break down” before a tackle or tackle without framing up to the ball carrier.
- Experience at the position.
- Can they play corner as well?
- Do they contribute in return game?
- Number of INT’s and sacks.
Spread the love