Running Back Rankings:
- Jonathan Taylor, Wisconsin
- D’Andre Swift, Georgia
- Travis Etienne, Clemson
- J.K. Dobbins, Ohio State
- Najee Harris, Alabama
- Ke’Shawn Vaughn, Vanderbilt
- Cam Akers, Florida State
- Zack Moss, Utah
- AJ Dillon, Boston College
- Eno Benjamin, Arizona State
- Kylin Hill, Mississippi State
- Lamical Perine, Florida
- Brian Robinson Jr., Alabama
- J.J. Taylor, Arizona
- Scottie Phillips, Mississippi
2020 NFL Draft Running Back Rankings
- How do they do in each of three major skills of being an NFL RB: running skill, passing ability, pass protection?
- Are they 220+ and considered a power back?
- “Vision” and seeing holes and good decision-making
- Ability to put foot in the dirt, make a cut and beat defenders
- After making a cut, can he accelerate quickly?
- Ability to make people miss in the open field.
- Open field “top gear” which allows them turn small runs into big plays.
- Hands and able to protect the ball.
- Experience. It is good for a RB to have enough experience to showcase their talents, but not too much where they already have absorbed a lot of hits.
Travis Etienne, Clemson, J.K. Dobbins, Ohio State, Jonathan Taylor, Wisconsin, and D’Andre Swift, Georgia.
Vision, power, ability to contribute in passing game, pass blocking, durability, speed.
In April of 2020 at Paradise, Nevada.