- Rashawn Slater, Northwestern
- Creed Humphrey, Oklahoma
- Landon Dickerson, Alabama
- Tyler Linderbaum, Iowa
- Drew Dalman, Stanford
- Trey Hill, Georgia
- Matt Allen, Michigan State
- Jarrett Patterson, Notre Dame
2021 NFL Draft Center Rankings
- Can they and have they played guard?
- They are taller and bigger now because of the shotgun. Worth mentioning because the smaller centers in the draft will have issues with defensive tackles and will need help from a guard to block. Big, long armed centers don’t need help to double team defenders.
- Smaller centers are perhaps best suited for zone blocking NFL teams.
- Experience is very important.
- Did they call blocking assignments? Rare in college, but does happen and is a plus.
- Any experience snapping besides in the shotgun?
Spread the love