2023 NFL Draft Running Back Rankings includes a prospect ranking, a breakdown of scouting for the position, key questions about the position, and a link to learn more.
2023 NFL Mock Draft
Running Back Rankings:
- Bijan Robinson, Texas
- Jahmyr Gibbs, Alabama
- Zach Evans, Ole Miss
- Blake Corum, Michigan
- Devon Achane, Texas A&M
- Tank Bigsby, Auburn
- Travis Dye, USC
- Deuce Vaughn, Kansas State
- DeWayne McBride, UAB
- Sean Tucker, Syracuse
- Zach Charbonnet, UCLA
- Shaun Shivers, Indiana
2023 NFL Draft Running Back Rankings
- How do they do in each of three major skills of being an NFL RB: running skill, passing ability, pass protection?
- Are they 220+ and considered a power back?
- “Vision” and seeing holes and good decision-making
- Ability to put foot in the dirt, make a cut and beat defenders
- After making a cut, can he accelerate quickly?
- Ability to make people miss in the open field.
- Open field “top gear” which allows them turn small runs into big plays.
- Hands and able to protect the ball.
- Experience. It is good for a RB to have enough experience to showcase their talents, but not too much where they already have absorbed a lot of hits.